Hume Lake - Day Two: Walked the Lake

[I have to premise this blog with an addendum to "Hume Lake - Day One." Last night, the evening ended with a 20-foot bungee... Pictures and video are on its way...]

Well, today was very fun. Got up, got dressed, applied a layer of sunblock to protect my white skin, opened the door, only to discover it was raining! In my shorts and sandals, I stepped out into the day. I filled out the rest of the paperwork with HR, was given a Hume Lake T-Shirt and a Name Tag with lanyard.

After lunch, I walked around Hume Lake. Very cloudy, fairly cool. Very beautiful. I took some photos with Nathan's camera. I'll upload them when I get a chance.

Tomorrow, I start my official FIRST day of work. Gonna figure out everything that's needed for the next two weeks. It's gonna be awesome!

Comments

Welcome aboard! It was great to stalk you... I mean, meet you today!

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek - J.J. Abrams

A Clockwork Orange - Stanley Kubrick

Hume Lake - Day 22: Snow!