Hume Lake - Day 8: Too Much Zombie

I didn't sleep very well last night. I woke up around 3:30 a.m. from a nightmarish zombie-vampire attack. I was somehow stuck inside a German Expressionistic silent film about zombies. It was very vivid. Lo and behold, I went back to sleep, and around 6, I woke up again, from a continuation of the zombie attack, but this time I was at my grandparents' place trying to defend my family with whatever weaponry I could come up with in the garage. Fell back asleep, and I was in a further continuation of the dream. This time I was a woman officer with two guys trying to scavenge a deserted part of the city. I ran across a street, just as hundreds of girl vampire-zombies came marching after me from the left. I quickly looked to my right, and there was a huge military exhibition coming up the street after the zombie girls. An Ed Harris-type officer came out with guns ready. I quickly tried to climb away, but the leader of the zombie girls pulled me down. Ends up they weren't real zombie-vampire girls, just dressed up like them -- er, some of them were -- they were marching for zombie-vampire civil rights, and the leader had it out for me, because I had been trying to kill them. I huddled into the street as the officers and zombie-vampires surrounded me. And then I woke up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Clockwork Orange - Stanley Kubrick

Hume Lake - Day 22: Snow!

Star Trek - J.J. Abrams