2023: 90-Day Challenge - Day 6 1/2

I read the required plan reading for today and halfway through tomorrow’s (Day 7). Thus, why this entry is titled with 6 1/2. Exodus 16-34.


“4 Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.
“15 When the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.
“31 The house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭16‬:‭4‬, ‭15‬, ‭& 31‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven. And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovah-nissi: for he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭17‬:‭14‬-‭16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: and ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭19‬:‭5‬-‭6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God. And they shall know that I am the LORD their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the LORD their God.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭29‬:‭45‬-‭46‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Clockwork Orange - Stanley Kubrick

Hume Lake - Day 22: Snow!

Star Trek - J.J. Abrams