Hume Lake - Day 22: Snow!

Okay, so maybe just flurries, but still. There are signs of more snow on the way. According to natives, it's coming sooner than usual.

Today is kinda slow, and I'm trying to relax. I slept for about 10 hours, but I didn't feel well rested when waking up. I had a strange dream I was a baron, a duke, a Mr. Darcy-character. I had just inherited property with a huge mansion surrounded by wetlands. Apparently, I had just accidentally killed the love of my life, Ann. Her sisters were seeking vengeance against me, but I kept trying to explain it was an accident. I was out in the marshes, and I noticed the mansion was on fire. I was gonna make my escape, but I decided to quickly rush back to the mansion and save my mother. When I got there, my mother didn't realize the girls were trying to kill me. I said something like,"I don't care if it all burns to the ground. I have no attachment to these materials."

Anyways, I'm greatly anticipating the coming week's adventures.

Comments

Moca Mishael said…
this sounds like the book Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.....

I got it for my birthday and just started it.
Unknown said…
Not a comment about snow, but Hi! How are you doing? So, I hear you are still at the Hume. They must be finding things for you to do. Any Jenardon (sorry if I spelled it wrong)in the snow flicks coming out?

Popular posts from this blog

A Clockwork Orange - Stanley Kubrick